Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday : )

Today I ventured out on my own for the first time. I'm kind of a homebody, and would probably stay home most days if given a choice, BUT it is Chick fil A appreciation day. And I have a few wedding gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, so out I went! I met Peter for lunch at Chick fil A, and was really encouraged by the number of people that showed up to support the Christian-run business and the values they support. The line was out the door, and it was fun to hear different people chatting and sharing in the comradery.
After lunch I spent some time shopping for things like shoe racks, dish soap, and clothes hangers. It is fun to put a home together. Now I'm home with Delaney, enjoying a thunderstorm and waiting for Peter to come home from work. We've been invited to have dinner with a family that he knows from work. Should be nice : )

No comments:

Post a Comment